Smogon Forums

Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
I can hatch it again and tell you which IVS are 31 if that helps?
SerasRaigaa
Zorua (M) - Modest, Illusion, 27\31\15\30\31\31 [2408]
SerasRaigaa
Thats the one I sent on accident >.<
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
No need for the second one, just one is fine. Don't worry about it.
SerasRaigaa
My boxes obviously got mixed up, so I'm going to send you both of my marked eggs to to be safe lol
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
Sure, this may take a bit because I'll need to hatch these guys separately and restart if I hatch the wrong one.
SerasRaigaa
If it ends up being a mistake again, I'll go get the SVs tested while you help Tangsta. I feel foolish for this mixup!
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
Neither of these are shiny. I think either my ID isn't what I was told it was, or the SV of these two aren't what you were told they were.
SerasRaigaa
Okay, I'll get the SVs rechecked then while you help Tangsta :(. If he is having the same issue thoug, it may be your SV.
SerasRaigaa
I verified the issue, I marked one pokemon to the right of the actual egg. The first egg I gave you was a dud to begin with. I've fixed the marking and it should be fine now.
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
So you still need me to hatch this for you?
SerasRaigaa
If you have the patience to put up with my idiocy :(
Dragonknight!
SerasRaigaa
I'm almost positive I fucked up again .____.
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
You are correct XD. Perhaps you should mark the correct egg differently than everything else?
SerasRaigaa
I'm getting Hozu to verify the egg again, and I'm putting it far away from any other egg
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
Send another trade request when you're ready.
SerasRaigaa
Can you take the PP-up off of Scraggy so I can put another one on him >.<? I know you may not want it, but I have plenty and I'm annoyed at myself for all this trouble I've caused.
SerasRaigaa
This time it was in it's own box and it was confirmed to be 2689
Dragonknight!
Dragonknight!
Alright, lets hope it works! If not, this will have been all my fault and not yours :P