Doubles DUU Swiss Round 3

SV DUU Swiss Tournament Round 3

Link to prior round.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SV Doubles UU tournament
  • This tournament will be Swiss format for 4 rounds, followed by a top cut single elimination tournament.
  • All players that finish the Swiss 2-2 or better will qualify for the top cut. No players will be eliminated before the end of the 4 rounds of Swiss.
  • Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! (Main or SmogTours)
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, replays are required for all matches.
  • Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a Doubles OU Forum Moderator. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS!
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles UU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what team to bring or what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary.

Link to the DUU Thread for more information on the tier. This tournament will award circuit points for the DUU Circuit with $100 in prizing, in accordance with the DUU Circuit schedule.

Pairings:
2-0:

Actuarily  vs  sundays
Guard Spec  vs  Hugo
Despacito87  vs  alcachofa1490
PigWarrior19  vs  Winner of (CyndaKill-SH vs Staraptor)
Nido-Rus  vs  MADARAAAA
1-1:
Negative_emotions916  vs  Opelucid
ratpacker  vs  Genesis77
Chazz Princeton  vs  Idyll
Spcplayzz  vs  Ev_Evan
Frixel  vs  Tenzai
(Loser of Staraptor vs CyndaKill-SH)  vs  Toxinalpaca
Ado!  vs  Oblivion Wing
matherumaderu  vs  Penter
Trout In Space  vs  txitxas
0-2:
udhhfd12345 (1-1)  vs  Schister
zee  vs  Bless
sunder  vs  bagel
John1240  vs  Iceberg77
LuBiStar20  vs  big pichu

Due to sizes in each grouping, there was one 1-1 player that is matched up with an 0-2 player.

How to Schedule - Please Read!

Reminder: Replays are required for all matches!

The round will end on Sunday, May the 12th at 11:59pm gmt -4.

Last edited:
Opponent hasn't been very responsive with scheduling but I reached out late for scheduling so requesting an extension if possible!
Granted, you have until Wednesday!

Round 3 has concluded, with a couple of extensions. Activity calls below, if there are any discrepancies please let me know ASAP!

zee vs Bless - No public scheduling attempts, and neither player has called activity, game will be flipped:
1715601477495.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)