Pokémon Colosseum: Monotype Runs

Hi, Jenna Ortega here! (She’s so awesome) First of all, let me just say I’m terrible with technology and secondly I learn from my mistakes so if I’ve broken any rules, I apologise, it probably wasn’t deliberate, just let me know and I’ll try my best to redeem myself.

I love challenging monotype runs and I thought Colosseum would be really difficult because of how few Pokémon are even obtainable. I’m starting with Grass because I consider that the first official type. My final team is gonna be Meganium/Jumpluff/Sunflora/Tropius so wish me luck!

Best of luck! I've looked at doing a few of these in nuzlocke form and learned a few things for the available encounters. I did a hardcore nuzlocke of Colosseum a couple years ago and actually completed a hardcore mono-water nuzlocke of it last year. If you ever want to chat, have any questions, or need any advice, feel free to reach out. Really looking forward to following this! :)

Thanks for the support! I was obsessed with Nuzlockes in my teens. I used to read quite a few of the comics and I enjoyed watching Marrilands.

My sister and I like to get Pokémon with good stats and tbh in this run using 4 (let’s face it) kinda crappy Grass types with minimal grinding and no in battle items (except held items) I need all the help I can get. I figured getting an umbreon with 46 or 47 speed would get me a good number to scout bayleef’s speed (when it levels up to 27) so I can reset my wii if it doesn’t outspeed umbreon.

So after a few hours of listening to music, I finally got my Bayleef and she’s really good! Like her worst possible stats are 14/26/20/31/30/30! She’s docile too which I’m happy with because all I don’t want to comprise her excellent bulk, hyper mode shadow rush/earthquake, overgrow shenanigans and that speed is gonna be valuable for screens/sunny day.

That’s all for now! I need to time to process everything and I need to work out my next move. I need someone with 59 speed to scout a fast skiploom (crappy misdreavus - although she’s a pain in the ass to catch :/) I think I’m gonna get flaaffy thunderwave - I’ll catching them all anyway. I’ll update when I’ve caught Skiploom!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)