New profile posts

hi we play in pspl this week, I will only be available until Thursday night unfortunately since from Friday i will be travelling. i am in GMT+2 and i can play at any reasonable time basically
Hi. we're paired for WCOP round 1. I'm gmt+2 and I prefer to play during the next weekend in my afternoon.
hey when do you wanna play for ds open? i'm gmt+1 free all of today or tuesday to thursday evening
Hi, we're playing in ds classic open, I'm in gmt+7 and I'm available for a lot of the week so you can suggest a time
Hey, we play for dpp gc, gmt+3, can do most days between 12 - 21, prefer to play during the week cause i might be busy on the weekend
Hello there :D
We are paired for round 3 of the DS Open. I am +2 and I think I'll be busy this afternoon and Thursday afternoon, but pretty much free any other day of the week. When would you like to play?
Hi, when'd you like to play for ds open? I'm GMT +2 and can do today until 10pm + the weekend
hey we got paired for ds. I'm +10 and i can play wednesday or thursday morning, most evenings or the weekend. lmk what works for you, looking forward to our set!