Hosted by BigFatMantis and Akeras

UUFPL_IV_Logo_clean.png

(art by Fusion Flare )
Tournament Rules and Guidelines
Spreadsheet | Commencement/Admin Thread | Season Schedule

Chapter 6: Cybernetic Warfare

:mad:THE LAND OF DUNDER YOUST:mad:

Chapter_6_Standings.png

We have reached a very special point in the history of Dunder Youst - the great Doondily Yoondily Academy of the Sciences has launched a special Science fair! The great Robotic Overlord Lasagnator9000 has decreed this week to be a week of science! They believe that the future of warfare will be taken over by robot paladins on electronic horses shooting laser beams out of their eyes - something they have dubbed Cybernetic Warfare. With robots armies marching side by side, any great nation is still in the mix for a chance of greatness! But only the best of the best will benefit from these robot crusades - and so the many great nations are now competing to please Lasagnator9000 and earn the right to command their Cybernetic Legions of Paradox Houndooms!

Fate/Granbull Order has put together a special package for the science fair - a sword unlike no other - the Proto Excalibur. But the cunning scouts in New Sheistland know exactly where it is kept - and they will be making a move to take it! Meanwhile, there has been something very strange about the Behavior in the land of the Donphans. It seems a bit unnatural - supernatural even. Some say that the Gholdengo Girls have developed secret Ghost technology that can infiltrate your very spirits and many around the Donphan lands are blaming them! But The Gholdengo Girls claim innocence and decry such claims as nothing but paranoia because of how sheisty some of their other neighbors can be sometimes.

The land of Thorchic has recently stifled in their expansion lately, and the Azelf islands are looking to capitalize on this by developing their own Heat Absorption Technology that will protect not only them, but other nations they sell it to from blazing attacks! The Thorchics claim this to be a farce though, and they have begun to push forward the anti-anti Heat Absorption Anti-Tech pieces for a grand display at the Science fair. But perhaps the greatest display of all will be what the Three Flamigos have been working on for years - Happiness. That's right, they have bottled up Happiness and began selling it for $1,000,000 an ounce to anyone willing to buy it. They claim it to be a technological marvel. But speaking of Marvel, Shin Meganium Tensei has purchased all the rights to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and has began incorporating demon personas in what they call a new Cinematic Technological breakthrough!

Who will put on display the greatest work at the Science Fair? Let's find out!

Chapter 6.... begin!

:sv/Granbull: vs :sv/Empoleon:
Fate/Granbull Order (5) vs (7) Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back
SV UU: Wadley v. Seraphz
SV UU: Geomancy v. Azick
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. BlackKnight_Gawain
Ubers UU: Frito v. Askov
SS UU: Fluore v. Leni
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Metallica126
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. passion
BW UU: Pak v. Mister McLovin
DPP UU: TMM v. StupidFlandrs48
ADV UU: LBN v. mncmt
GSC UU: Medeia v. Concept Everything
RBY UU: Fc v. stunner047

~~~

:sv/Donphan: vs :sv/Gholdengo:
Donphan Behavior (7) vs (5) The Gholdengo Girls
SV UU: Career Ended v. Drud
SV UU: zuzhouwawa v. dex
SVU UU: KM v. Danny
Ubers UU: Suzuya v. Mada
SS UU: zS v. Liz Angeles
SM UU: Ampha v. Beraldo
ORAS UU: vivalospride v. Fathiryxi
BW UU: sanguine v. Tack
DPP UU: Corperate n v. Easter Bliss
ADV UU: TyCarter v. DiannieRatson
GSC UU: BloodAce v. BeeOrSomething
RBY UU: pac v. gastlies

~~~

:sv/Torchic: vs :sv/Azelf:
Thorchic - Love and Thunder (3) vs (9) Azelf on the Shelf
SV UU: haxlolo v. Colin
SV UU: Coffy v. skimmythegod
SVU UU: Nikebeamz v. zioziotrip
Ubers UU: Rasche v. Baddy
SS UU: JustFranco v. udongirl
SM UU: Dorron v. Satanic Beast
ORAS UU: Hydronics v. Kaif
BW UU: Denial v. Potatochan
DPP UU: Banbadoro v. Heysup
ADV UU: innovamania v. ojr
GSC UU: corvere v. mkizzy
RBY UU: Tree69420 v. SANKE CARP

~~~

:sv/Flamigo: vs :sv/Meganium:
The Three Flamigos (7) vs (5) Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: sealoo v. Ciro napoli
SV UU: olivia v. autumn
SVU UU: jawabarat v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Imperial v. SwordIsBored
SS UU: Javi v. memedose46
SM UU: Amukamara v. spell
ORAS UU: yone v. Lily
BW UU: Sificon v. Sabelette
DPP UU: ThatOneApple v. burstbean
ADV UU: Mossy Sandwich v. Killintime
GSC UU: Estarossa v. cherryb0ng
RBY UU: NotVeryCake v. Maris Bonibell

~~~

:Slowking: UUFPL Chapter 6 Golden Age Quest: The Future is Now! :Iron Thorns:

In order for us to live in a better tomorrow, it's up to you to foresee that which others cannot! Go to the UU ladder and KO 2 pokemon in one fight with the move Future Sight while a Paradox Future pokemon is on the field! You must also win the fight, and it must be against an 1100+ ELO player. Anyone in UUFPL can participate in this, starters or bench players or even managers and cheerleaders! (limit 1 point per person btw)

~~~

Fate/Granbull Order vs Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back
SV UU: Wadley v. Oblivion Wing
SV UU: Geomancy v. Azick
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. BlackKnight_Gawain
Ubers UU: Frito v. Askov
SS UU: Fluore v. Leni
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Metallica126
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. passion
BW UU: Pak v. Mister McLovin
DPP UU: TMM v. Le Don
ADV UU: LBN v. mncmt
GSC UU: Medeia v. Concept Everything
RBY UU: Fc v. stunner047

~~~

Donphan Behavior vs The Gholdengo Girls
SV UU: Career Ended v. Drud
SV UU: zuzhouwawa v. dex
SVU UU: KM v. Danny
Ubers UU: Suzuya v. Mada
SS UU: zS v. Liz Angeles
SM UU: Ampha v. Beraldo
ORAS UU: vivalospride v. Fathiryxi
BW UU: sanguine v. Tack
DPP UU: Corperate n v. Easter Bliss
ADV UU: TyCarter v. DiannieRatson
GSC UU: BloodAce v. BeeOrSomething
RBY UU: pac v. gastlies

~~~

Thorchic - Love and Thunder vs Azelf on the Shelf
SV UU: haxlolo v. Colin
SV UU: Coffy v. skimmythegod
SVU UU: Nikebeamz v. zioziotrip
Ubers UU: Rasche v. Baddy
SS UU: JustFranco v. udongirl
SM UU: Dorron v. Satanic Beast
ORAS UU: Hydronics v. Kaif
BW UU: Denial v. Potatochan
DPP UU: Banbadoro v. Heysup
ADV UU: innovamania v. ojr
GSC UU: corvere v. mkizzy
RBY UU: Tree69420 v. SANKE CARP

~~~

The Three Flamigos vs Shin Meganium Tensei
SV UU: sealoo v. Ciro napoli
SV UU: olivia v. autumn
SVU UU: jawabarat v. Hurtadoo
Ubers UU: Imperial v. SwordIsBored
SS UU: Javi v. memedose46
SM UU: Amukamara v. spell
ORAS UU: yone v. Lily
BW UU: Sificon v. Sabelette
DPP UU: ThatOneApple v. burstbean
ADV UU: Mossy Sandwich v. Killintime
GSC UU: Estarossa v. cherryb0ng
RBY UU: NotVeryCake v. Maris Bonibell

/challenge gen3uu @@@ +Armaldo, +Swellow, +Zangoose, +Donphan, +Regirock, +Weezing, +Scizor, +Venusaur, +Typhlosion, +Kadabra

DEADLINE FOR ALL MATCHES IS SUNDAY MAY 12 @ 11:00 PM GMT-4! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I thought last week's golden age quest will be the hardest but turns out this is harder with all the complicated conditions..anyways for golden age point xd

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-2118952995-tkyo62vfmzdwn6jtuhd0vl774byfy9xpw

Turn 8 and Turn 15 are the Future Sight KOs with Iron Crown both on the field and won vs a 1100+ player....took me 3hrs coz its either I lost or Iron Crown was not on the field when Future Sight KOed or the dmg wasnt enough just like what almost happened here.

Iron Crown @ Assault Vest
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 132 SpA / 124 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Future Sight
- Tachyon Cutter
- Psychic Noise
- Volt Switch

The Iron Crown set btw ^ the av + spdef evs are Very clutch in this one

:RB/TENTACRUEL:
RBY UU: Fc v. stunner047 - Fc is solid at the game, although his teams are quite bad, if he doesn't cook too much this should be a clean victory.
RBY UU: pac v. gastlies - gastlies seems to be good at every tier she touches and has had a considerable amount of success this tour, especially since its her first time touching UU in a tournament setting.
RBY UU: Tree69420 v. SANKE CARP - Sanke Carp doesn't play RBY UU; he is decent at RBY OU, but I don't think that transfers over to UU success without some amount of play (one week does not count.)
~~RBY UU: NotVeryCake v. Maris Bonibell~~​

Fate/Granbull Order (4) vs Sheist Wars - The Empoleon Strikes Back (8)
SV UU: Wadley v. Oblivion Wing - think oblivion wing has just looked better
SV UU: Geomancy v. Azick - azick hasn't had a particularly great tour but ultimately more familiar with im
SVU UU: starbitstorm v. BlackKnight_Gawain - sbs bro i rly just can't bold you rn sorry pls don't go winless
Ubers UU: Frito v. Askov - both undefeated but askov has only played 3 weeks afaik, common sense is to bold against 5-0 cos surely 7-0 is not real but who knows
SS UU: Fluore v. Leni - no idea if fluore has ever played this tier and frankjosh has been pretty effective support for leni, feel like the granbulls have let themselves down in builder a couple of times here so could only really bold leni
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Metallica126 - even if i didn't expect metallica to win this i'd have no choice but to bold against melt after that travesty of a game last week, sorry bro
ORAS UU: Ainzcrad v. passion - i wanted to bold passion but granbulls have pretty good support for this slot and you let me down last 2 weeks passion :(
BW UU: Pak v. Mister McLovin - pak is no longer undefeated and therefore wins out
DPP UU: TMM v. Le Don - le don got off to a rough start but coming off a big win against heysup he should have too much for tmm
ADV UU: LBN v. mncmt - lbn might actually have a better record than mence but i'm not bothered to check and it doesn't feel like they do, this tier sucks
GSC UU: Medeia v. Concept Everything - I feel like the gsc jerk would tell me concept is favoured here but idk
RBY UU: Fc v. stunner047 - fc got unlucky last week or smth so he gets lucky this week by my calculations

~~~

Thorchic - Love and Thunder (7) vs Azelf on the Shelf (5)
SV UU: haxlolo v. Colin - lolo can only avoid getting insanely haxed for so long i fear
SV UU: Coffy v. skimmythegod - i'm pretty sure i played coffy at some point and they werent bad however skimmy is a more proven player and i think went pretty far in uu masters?
SVU UU: Nikebeamz v. zioziotrip - beamz is favoured here however being capable of self sabotage is a concern
Ubers UU: Rasche v. Baddy - rasche is fire
SS UU: JustFranco v. udongirl - moving udon out of sv feels weird to me, i'd be very surprised if she beat franco here but she's a capable player so who knows
SM UU: Dorron v. Satanic Beast - bolding winless players is unoptimal
ORAS UU: Hydronics v. Kaif - both have been doing well it seems but hydronics has been doing a bit better
BW UU: Denial v. Potatochan - 7-0 is not real
DPP UU: Banbadoro v. Heysup - heysup is no longer undefeated and therefore wins out
ADV UU: innovamania v. ojr - flipped a coin
GSC UU: corvere v. mkizzy - I feel like corvere is probably better here
RBY UU: Tree69420 v. SANKE CARP - tree got his obligatory loss to hax last week, hard to bold against him again based off record

~~~

The Three Flamigos (7) vs Shin Meganium Tensei (5)
SV UU: sealoo v. Ciro napoli - more familiar with ciro + he's a nice guy
SV UU: olivia v. autumn - epic bellibolt win last week
SVU UU: jawabarat v. Hurtadoo - I feel like jawa is due some good fortune if he doesn't win by playing better
Ubers UU: Imperial v. SwordIsBored - idk i think imperial is probably better
SS UU: Javi v. memedose46 - javi is pretty clearly favoured here
SM UU: Amukamara v. spell - sorry spell but yeah
ORAS UU: yone v. Lily - lily should win
BW UU: Sificon v. Sabelette - bit of a toss up but sificon has looked good probaby
DPP UU: ThatOneApple v. burstbean - apple is obviously doing something right the past two weeks but can't rly bold him here
ADV UU: Mossy Sandwich v. Killintime - i would've flipped a coin but i still remember the giraf game
GSC UU: Estarossa v. cherryb0ng - pretty hype mu for the like 20 people who care about this tier i assume, something tells me cherry will win but idk
RBY UU: NotVeryCake v. Maris Bonibell - better record bolded wow thank god i'm done

Melt Gibson

crude sorcery at best
is a Forum Moderator
SM UU: Melt Gibson v. Metallica126 - even if i didn't expect metallica to win this i'd have no choice but to bold against melt after that travesty of a game last week, sorry bro
the haters wanna sabotage me for providing educational content on why we run haze tentacruel

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Round 6 Predictions. Remaining on schedule. Tired, so they are short.

Fc v. stunner047
Both players looked alright last week, so I'm picking Fc here just for his more frequent play.

pac v. gastlies
Both players had recorded small upsets last week and have looked pretty good overall. Ultimately a close call, so I'm mainly going off the "higher seed."

Tree69420 v. SANKE CARP
Even with a loss now, Tree still seems to be playing pretty conformably. SNAKE CARP had a win last week though, so it could be interesting.

NotVeryCake v. Maris Bonibell
Maris continues to improve, but Cake has been strong all season and just defeated Tree, so tough to bold against her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)